|WAS RENTED BY THIS BLOG/ Now available again|
" I wonder what's in there?"
Until recently when it became vacant, I would have said its been a mental health rehab, a centre for youths & before that, Cross- Links for 11 years, providing housing and meds to residents with mental health and addictions issues. At first glance, the old red brick house looks deceptively small, but with additions, holds room for an office and 15 self contained units within it's 8,000 square feet.
|CBC dropped by in 2011|
|Homeless until put to work|
|Each room has some natural lighting and hardwood floors|
|Separate entry to one section|
May 31 2016 - Once again the former "House Of Hope" is vacant but ready for the right "fit" of tenants.
Here are a few more particulars on the property
- Not interested in selling please don't ask
- 8,000 Square feet residence building
- Rent cost is $8,000 month plus utilities
- Utilities including gas heat, hydro, water, cost approximately $1,000 - $1200 per month when full house of tenants.
- Water rads heated by gas for cost savings / usage.
- Transit stops and amenities close by
- C2 zoning in place
- Up to date fire code inspected
- 8 acres property
|All rooms with a view|
|They used to host lawn crafts sales for years here|
|Windows in every room|
|Barred medication dispensary room|